Girl Scouting is Just For Girls!
If you are a girl between the ages of 5 and 17, Girl Scouts of Tropical Florida has a place for you! No matter what you like to do, you can find Girl Scout programs and activities to suit your interests. As the largest organization for girls in the world, Girl Scouts is the leading authority and advocate for girls. For 100 years, Girl Scouts has helped girls develop the skills they need to meet the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our programs still include traditional activities like camping, selling cookies and performing service, but with a new twist. Girls don't just camp anymore. They go rock climbing, backpacking, and white water rafting. Girls don't just sell cookies. They learn important life skills such as communications, goal setting, money-management, marketing, sales and teamwork. You will build courage, confidence, and character on your adventure as a Girl Scout of Tropical Florida. Join Today!
Many Ways to Be a Girl Scout
A girl can be a Girl Scout in many different ways. She can:
- Register individually and get regular updates on council-wide events and opportunities.
- Sign up for Girl Scout Camp. Our Council offers Spring and Summer Break camping opportunities for girls.
- Join a short-term interest group on careers, engineering, sports, theater, and money management, just to name a few!
- Join a troop/group with a group of girls and a couple of adults in your area.
- Attend a chaperoned trips that empowers girls to explore their state, nation, and world.
Girls can join Girl Scouts at different grade–levels:
- Girl Scout Daisy, grades K-1
- Girl Scout Brownie, grades 2-3
- Girl Scout Junior, grades 4-5
- Girl Scout Cadette, grades 6-8
- Girl Scout Senior, grades 9-10
- Girl Scout Ambassador, grades 11-12